This is a members only event.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early as there is a detour in the walk from the parking area to the visitor center due to construction. Details on where to park and meet will be in the email reminders.
We will follow these rules due to Covid-19:
- Due to Covid-19, this is a members only tour. No guests are allowed.
- Member participation is optional — if you are not comfortable participating, we understand and hope to see you later this year. If you are sick, please stay home.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Following recommendations from public health officials, masks or face coverings are required for all members and guests over the age of 2, who are able to wear them, at all times and in all parts of the property in order to provide a safe experience for staff and visitors.
- Stay six feet from visitors not in your household. Make room for others to pass when possible.
- Due to public health guidelines, drinking fountains are not available at this time. Please bring your own water.
- All visitors to Massachusetts and returning residents must follow the Massachusetts COVID-19 Travel Order.
- The Garden cannot loan wheelchairs to visitors at this time.
- Gardeners Exchange is not coordinating any carpools for this event — members are welcome to arrange to a carpool on their own.