Our October meeting will be outside, on the lawn in front of Old Town Hall, Shirley, at 1:30 – 3:00 on Sunday Oct 17th.
We’re planning a finger food/appetizer style potluck gathering for socializing and re-homing your extra gardening supplies:
- Bring your old tools, pots, and other gardening-related supplies that you do not want but others may find useful. This is not a swap. You can take without giving. If no one takes your item(s) you do need to take them back to your home.
- Bring a potluck contribution to share that is easy to eat as we walk around and share gardening stories. We are not doing our traditional sit-down dinner this year due to the pandemic and current safety guidelines and policies.
- We cannot have alcohol at this location.
- Bring a chair if you want. We can also carry out chairs from the Town Hall. We’ll have a few tables out for the food spread.
- Dress for the weather. In case of rain, we will have a 12 x 20 tent loaned from the Shirley Town Hall committee primarily to keep the food dry.
- Bring your ideas for next year’s programs. Bring your energy to volunteer to help out.